Call Sara: 218.232.2495

Group Cancellation Policy

Group Cancellation Policy

1. Registration Fee
25% of your registration fee is considered a non-refundable deposit. Your reservation is not finalized until this fee is paid and you have received a confirmation notice.

2. Cancellation

  • More than 30 days prior – 75% refund.
  • 10-30 days prior – Discovery Horse credit equal to 75% of the registration price (the remaining 25% is the non-refundable deposit) to be used toward events run by Discovery Horse. Events hosted at Discovery Horse but run by other organizations are exempt must be used within a 24 month period.
  • Less than 10 days prior- no refund or credit.

3. No Show
We do not offer refund or credit if you fail to attend an event.

4. Weather
In the event that bad weather prohibits safe travel, Discovery Horse will do its best to reschedule the event within 12 months. If the event is unable to be rescheduled, a full refund will be issued. Discovery Horse makes the final call as to whether cancellation is necessary.

5. Exceptions
In the interest of fairness, we adhere strictly to the above policies. That being said, we understand that life can be unexpected. In the event that tragedy prevents you from attending an event, please reach out to our offices so that we can assist you directly.

If Discovery Horse has to cancel the event and is unable to reschedule, a full refund will be issued.

Discovery Horse

2748 County Rd 122
Fort Ripley, MN 56449
218.232.2495
office@discoveryhorse.com

facebook-35 - Copy  youtube-35 - Copy  linkedin-35 - Copy  twitter-35 - Copy  rss-35 - Copy

We Invite You To…

Join our email list


Sara interviewed on Horse Nation